Chart-topping recording artist Easton Corbin drops his highly anticipated full length album Let’s Do Country Right, today via Stone Country Records. Produced by Wade Kirby and Derek George, the 14-track compilation features Corbin’s traditional country sound with steel guitar and down home lyrics reminiscent of classic jukebox tunes. The platinum selling singer-songwriter continues to serenade fans with his latest “love anthem” (People) “Marry That Girl” that’s proven to be a fan favorite as it’s already surpassed over 40 million streams collectively. The swoon worthy track will be the first single on the project and is expected to reach radio airwaves on February 13, just in time for Valentine’s Day.
"I'm so excited to have a full-length studio album coming out with Stone Country Records. After I signed with them last year, we immediately got to work on this project,” shares Corbin. “What I love most about this record is that I had a chance to get back to my roots and make the true traditional country music that made me want to do this for a living. I’m really looking forward to hearing what the fans think and can’t wait to have them singing along to these new songs on the road."
The hitmaker partnered up to continue the “celebration of ‘country gold’ classics” (Billboard), with esteemed songwriters including Rhett Akins, Ashley Gorley, Dallas Davidson, Adam Craig, Rodney Clawson, Shane Minor and more to bring this project to life. Though Corbin continues to bear his red dirt soul with “Somebody’s Gotta Be Country”, pays homage to a few of his musical heroes in “Hey Merle” and showcases “vibrant guitar lines and steady drumbeats” (Taste of Country) in “I Can’t Decide” - he claims one of the outside cuts on the project, “In It” is his “favorite new song to sing.”
Though Corbin’s been hard at work on this album, 2022 was a highly successful year for the artist. Last year, the country chart-topper signed with Stone Country Records, a label venture led by industry veterans Benny Brown, Paul Brown, and Jason Sellers and immediately got to work preparing for this album. Corbin, who “sounds like an effortless blend of traditionalism and contemporary country” (American Songwriter), had one goal in mind - staying true to country music.
1. Hey Merle (Easton Corbin, Rodney Clawson, Wade Kirby)
2. I Can’t Decide (Easton Corbin, Ashley Gorley, Wade Kirby, Rhett Akins)
3. Marry That Girl (Easton Corbin, Adam Craig, Shane Minor, Wade Kirby)
4. Somebody’s Gotta Be Country (Ashley Gorley, Rhett Akins, Dallas Davidson)
5. Let’s Do Country Right (Easton Corbin, Carson Chamberlain, Wade Kirby, Wyatt McCubbin)
6. Between You and Me (Easton Corbin, Brad Clawson, Wade Kirby, Jim Beavers)
7. Where Do You Go (Easton Corbin, Josh Jenkins, Wade Kirby)
8. Lonesome Drinkers (Easton Corbin, Shane Minor, Wade Kirby, Brice Long)
9. Over A Girl (Easton Corbin, Ben Hayslip, Wade Kirby)
10. Real Good Country Song (Easton Corbin, Ashley Gorley, Wade Kirby, Rodney Clawson
11. Whiskey Don’t Take Me Back (Easton Corbin, Brad Clawson, Wade Kirby, Shane Minor)
12. Honky Tonk Land (Easton Corbin, David Lee Murphy, Wade Kirby)
13. Wind You Up (Easton Corbin, Wade Kirby, Kelly Archer)
14. In It (Jimmy Robbins, Josh Thompson, Laura Veltz)